It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ANT version used by Jazz Build Engine

Narayanan Potti (27037679) | asked Jan 21 '10, 1:15 p.m.
Hi

I have RTC 2.0.0.1 with Build toolkit installed. I installed Apache ANT 1.7.1 on the RTC server. Environment variable ANT_HOME is set on the RTC server to point to the path for ANT 1.7.1 and the Path variable on the server includes the installation location for ANT 1.7.1. In the build definition, ANT tab the ANT home variable is set to ANT 1.7.1 installation location.

When the build is executed the log file indicates it's using Apache Ant version 1.6.5. Why does the build engine use a different version of ANT ? How can I change the build engine to use ANT 1.7.1 ? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
NP

One answer

permanent link
timothy yeun (6) | answered Feb 25 '10, 3:32 a.m.
Hi

I have RTC 2.0.0.1 with Build toolkit installed. I installed Apache ANT 1.7.1 on the RTC server. Environment variable ANT_HOME is set on the RTC server to point to the path for ANT 1.7.1 and the Path variable on the server includes the installation location for ANT 1.7.1. In the build definition, ANT tab the ANT home variable is set to ANT 1.7.1 installation location.

When the build is executed the log file indicates it's using Apache Ant version 1.6.5. Why does the build engine use a different version of ANT ? How can I change the build engine to use ANT 1.7.1 ? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
NP

Hi,

How about to change "Ant home" in Build Definition to point to the newly downloaded ant?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.