It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

TypeError: this.__workItemAdapter is undefined error

Michael Walker (99215201157) | asked Jun 09 '11, 2:24 a.m.
Hi,

I'm currently running on v3.0 IFIX1. I defined a new state in my Defect Workflow, added it to In Progress state group, checked the Resolutions box, and selected the Resolutions to be displayed.

When I go into a work item and change to this new state I get the "undefined error" seen in the subject line. If I click OK on the error it then lets me select and save it.

If I remove the Resolution and uncheck the Resolution box, the new state works fine. So it seems to be something with the resolutions.

Any ideas?

4 answers

permanent link
Michael Walker (99215201157) | answered Jun 09 '11, 2:26 a.m.
Woops...should have done a search in the forum first. I see others have posted on this. I'll check to see if a Defect is opened yet.

permanent link
Vidhya Prakash (853133) | answered Jun 23 '11, 4:04 a.m.
Woops...should have done a search in the forum first. I see others have posted on this. I'll check to see if a Defect is opened yet.

@miwalker

I have user facing the same issue , receiving the following error: 'TypeError: this._workItemAdapter is undefined.

Were you able to find a solution for this or a defect in Jazz.net? If so can you please post the same here.

permanent link
Michael Walker (99215201157) | answered Jun 23 '11, 1:33 p.m.

@miwalker

I have user facing the same issue , receiving the following error: 'TypeError: this._workItemAdapter is undefined.

Were you able to find a solution for this or a defect in Jazz.net? If so can you please post the same here.

I did find a defect and it said it was resolved in 3.0.1. I have not tested it yet there.

permanent link
Richard Hebron (6078) | answered Jul 20 '11, 4:18 p.m.
RTC 3.0.1 still has the problem. Defect 169812 has been opened against this.

@miwalker

I did find a defect and it said it was resolved in 3.0.1. I have not tested it yet there.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.