It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to see ClearQuest Record in RTC

Girish Pervodi (655) | asked May 26 '11, 6:33 a.m.
Hi All,

I have integrated ClearQuest 7.1.2 with RTC 3.o using CQ-Connector. As defined in the document I have done the complete CQ Synchronizer setup and created the synchronization rule. After setting up Sync rule I could able to see the Project entered in CQ as Category in RTC and vice versa. But I could not to see the defect record in RTC.

To debug the error I have enabled "interop.level1, level2, level3 for DEBUG and cqgateway. There is no error at all.

If enter new record in CQ logs shows that -

==================================
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Using CQInteropEventHandler-New_test/NTEST-CQ Interop Polling
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Got handler for CQ Interop Polling
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Metadata is valid
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Releasing CQInteropEventHandler-New_test/NTEST-CQ Interop Polling
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of change history records read: 1
INFO com.ibm.rational.interop.level1 - CQ CREATE OCCURRED - dbid: 33554436 version: 1 type Defect
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of change records to process: 1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Using thread Thread
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - wait for process finishing 1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - com.ibm.rational.interop.suppressionEnabled not set, default to true
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level1 - Creating Defect using Jazz Interop Client
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level1 - Handling Attachments using Jazz Interop Client
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level1 - No new attachments
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level1 - Created Defect using Jazz Interop Client
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Getting Team Provider for New_test/NTEST login: cqsync thread name: new
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Releasing CQInteropEventHandler-New_test/NTEST-new
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Closing CQInteropEventHandler-New_test/NTEST-new
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Deleted CQ%3Acq.repo.cq-record%3AJazzConnectorChangeEvents%2F33554525%40New_test%2FNTEST 33554436 1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Processor finished
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of change history records read: 1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of records suspended: 0
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of change history records to process: 1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of records processed:1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of records generation errors:0
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of records ignored:0
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of records suppressed:0
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of records deleted:1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Total Number of records not processed:0
======================================

By looking into the log I understand that there is no error. Can any one please tell me how to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance
Girish

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered May 26 '11, 7:30 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I'd suggest to check the Synchronization status (context menu in synchronization view) as a starter. I can't recall if there is a setting to see the proxy work items.

Also I'd suggest to look for all work items, any type any category. Maybe the type mapping is wrong. Other than that given the description below, I have no idea.

Thanks,

Ralph

Hi All,

I have integrated ClearQuest 7.1.2 with RTC 3.o using CQ-Connector. As defined in the document I have done the complete CQ Synchronizer setup and created the synchronization rule. After setting up Sync rule I could able to see the Project entered in CQ as Category in RTC and vice versa. But I could not to see the defect record in RTC.

To debug the error I have enabled "interop.level1, level2, level3 for DEBUG and cqgateway. There is no error at all.

If enter new record in CQ logs shows that -

==================================
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Using CQInteropEventHandler-New_test/NTEST-CQ Interop Polling
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Got handler for CQ Interop Polling
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Releasing CQInteropEventHandler-New_test/NTEST-CQ Interop Polling
INFO com.ibm.rational.interop.level1 - CQ CREATE OCCURRED - dbid: 33554436 version: 1 type Defect
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of change records to process: 1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Using thread Thread
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - wait for process finishing 1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - com.ibm.rational.interop.suppressionEnabled not set, default to true
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level1 - Creating Defect using Jazz Interop Client
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level1 - Handling Attachments using Jazz Interop Client
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level1 - No new attachments
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level1 - Created Defect using Jazz Interop Client
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Getting Team Provider for New_test/NTEST login: cqsync thread name: new
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Releasing CQInteropEventHandler-New_test/NTEST-new
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Closing CQInteropEventHandler-New_test/NTEST-new
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level3 - Deleted CQ%3Acq.repo.cq-record%3AJazzConnectorChangeEvents%2F33554525%40New_test%2FNTEST 33554436 1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Processor finished
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of records suspended: 0
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of change history records to process: 1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of records processed:1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of records generation errors:0
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of records ignored:0
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of records suppressed:0
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Number of records deleted:1
DEBUG com.ibm.rational.interop.level2 - Total Number of records not processed:0
======================================

By looking into the log I understand that there is no error. Can any one please tell me how to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance
Girish

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.