It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error when publishing an updated Framework Manager model

Mikael Schonstrom (164) | asked Apr 06 '11, 12:43 a.m.
Hi, I updated my Framework Manager model, added two query items in an existing query subject, as well as creating a new qurey subject. When publishing the package the following error occurred, after a while:
"BMT-MDC-0001 Unable to publish.
CCL-RCI-0002 The Soap server returned a Soap fault.
The error messages from WASP engine:
CM-REQ-4023 You cannot create an object at the location "/Public Folders/Sample Report Definitions/Framework Manager Data Models".
DPR-ERR-2082 An error has occurred. Please contact your administrator. The complete error has been logged by CAF with SecureErrorID:2011-04-06-00:25:11.332-#1"

Any ideas?

I was logged in as administrator so I don't think it can be a access issue?
What log file should I look into to get more information about the error? And what is CAF?

I am using Win2008 R2 64 bit.

Thanks

2 answers

permanent link
Junli Wang (5512) | answered Apr 06 '11, 9:53 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Since Insight 1.0.0.2, the FM data warehouse model is published to folder: Public Folder\Reporting Data Models. Please verify your publish location.

permanent link
Jeffrey Liu (111131) | answered Apr 06 '11, 10:10 a.m.
Just to add to Wilma's comment above, when you publish your FM package, in the first page of the wizard, change the "Folder location in the Content Store" field to what Wilma has shown above.

Thanks, Jeff.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.