It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

I get a CRJAZ1411E error continously

Alberto Clemente (1133) | asked Mar 25 '11, 4:57 a.m.
I'm testing RTC for z v3. I've installed RTC on a WAS and DB2 v9 for z/OS (both). Randomly, RTC starts to flood the log with CRJAZ1411E indicating the connection to database is closed. This isn't true: the database remains active since ten days ago and the connection never has been closed.

Someone knows if is there a property which controls the database connection timeout or something similar?
My log is full with a flood of messages that isn't nothing useful!

Thanks in advance

2 answers

permanent link
ASHEESH PRAJAPATI (16) | answered Apr 27 '11, 2:11 p.m.
Hello,

I have been experiencing the same problem , we are on RTC3.0 and WinTel platform with Oracle Database, after some investigation we found that we had both ODBC14.jar and ODBC5.jar file in the jazzhome/server/oracle folder.

After I removed the odbc14.jar file, server was not coming up. and I realized I had to give the absolute path to the jar file. Once I did that server came up and CRJAZ1411E error was not coming as much , but I am still running into the issue.

appreciate if anyone can suggest some solution.

Thank you
Asheesh

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Apr 28 '11, 3:45 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

I have been experiencing the same problem , we are on RTC3.0 and WinTel platform with Oracle Database, after some investigation we found that we had both ODBC14.jar and ODBC5.jar file in the jazzhome/server/oracle folder.

After I removed the odbc14.jar file, server was not coming up. and I realized I had to give the absolute path to the jar file. Once I did that server came up and CRJAZ1411E error was not coming as much , but I am still running into the issue.

appreciate if anyone can suggest some solution.

Thank you
Asheesh

Is your Oracle database on the same machine or another machine? If it is on a second machine - this should be on the same network segment. Another thing to check is have you run out of ports on the server?

Not sure if this will help directly, but worth checking.

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.