It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Estimated Build completion time not showing.

sanfi faria (9613218) | asked Mar 17 '11, 11:27 a.m.
Hi,
I have observed that,the first build from a newly created RTC build defintion does not show the estimated build completion time. This behaviour is observed in the eclipse client for RTC.

Please confirm if this an expected behaviour.

Regards
Sanfi

2 answers

permanent link
Brent Ulbricht (2.5k11) | answered Mar 17 '11, 1:49 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,
I have observed that,the first build from a newly created RTC build defintion does not show the estimated build completion time. This behaviour is observed in the eclipse client for RTC.

Regards
Sanfi

Hi Sanfi,

This is the expected behavior. The estimated completion time is based off an average and since it is the first build, there isn't anything to calculate the average yet.

Brent Ulbricht
Developer/Lead - RTC Build

permanent link
sanfi faria (9613218) | answered Mar 18 '11, 11:23 a.m.
Hi Brent,
Thank you for the prompt reply.

Regards
Sanfi

Hi,

Regards
Sanfi

Hi Sanfi,

This is the expected behavior. The estimated completion time is based off an average and since it is the first build, there isn't anything to calculate the average yet.

Brent Ulbricht
Developer/Lead - RTC Build

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.