It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC/RQM 3.0.1M13 integration with Insight 1.0.1

Nataliya Kisina (862115) | asked Mar 15 '11, 4:20 p.m.
Hello all,

We are setting up an environment where RTC/RQM 3.0.1M13 will share the same Oracle SID with all Insight 1.0.1 schemas. We are already running into some issues. I have a general question - is this possible? it looks like there are some conflicts with schema names. Any information would be appreciated. Are we going to have new Insight release in order to support CLM2.0.1M13?

Nataliya

3 answers

permanent link
Lawrence Mandel (51121) | answered Mar 16 '11, 10:14 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR
Hi Nataliya,

Rational Insight 1.0.1 does not support any prerelease software such as the upcoming RTC and RQM releases and their corresponding milestone builds. Installing Insight 1.0.1 and the CLM M13 milestone build you will likely encounter issues due to data warehouse schema changes and may also encounter ETL issues. I would not recommend that you proceed with this integration. Insight 1.0.1.1 will add support for the CLM products including the upcoming RTC and RQM releases.

permanent link
Nataliya Kisina (862115) | answered Mar 16 '11, 10:25 a.m.
Thank you, Lawrence! I had a feeling that is going to be the answer. One more question: When is Insight 1.0.1.1 coming and isn't there a reporting component already bundled with CLM? Is that component Insight 1.0.1.1?

permanent link
Lawrence Mandel (51121) | answered Mar 16 '11, 10:40 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR
Hi Nataliya,

I can't yet give you a specific date for the Rational Insight 1.0.1.1 release but you can expect it to closely follow the CLM release.

You are correct that CLM plans to include a reporting component named Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence (RRDI). (You can find the latest milestone release at .) This reporting component is not Rational Insight. A couple of the differences between RRDI and Insight are the ability to customize ETL jobs and the cross product reports included in the products.

https://jazz.net/downloads/RRDI/milestones/3.0M13

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.