It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is the name of the 'Filed Against' workitem field

Mark Prout (13411510) | asked May 12 '08, 4:38 p.m.
Hi, I am attempting to write a CQ Connector sync rule that maps the CQ Defect record with the RTC Defect workitem record. All fields are now mapped but I am having difficulty mapping the 'Filed Against' field, when running the sync rule it fails and reports that the 'Filed Against' field is mandatory but I can not find any RTC workitem field named this. Can you help?

One answer

permanent link
John Vasta (2.6k15) | answered May 12 '08, 8:03 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The property name for sync rules is "Category". In RC2, the sync rule editor will show the "display name" of the property, if it is different from the "physical name" (as in this case).

You'll also want to look at the documentation topic "Editing synchronization rules to specify categories", as there are several ways to map something in CQ to a work item category.

John
Jazz ClearQuest Connector Team

Hi, I am attempting to write a CQ Connector sync rule that maps the CQ Defect record with the RTC Defect workitem record. All fields are now mapped but I am having difficulty mapping the 'Filed Against' field, when running the sync rule it fails and reports that the 'Filed Against' field is mandatory but I can not find any RTC workitem field named this. Can you help?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.