It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Client side plugins compatiblity between milestones

David Doughty (1812219) | asked Mar 10 '11, 1:44 p.m.
Hi,

we're running an instance of Beta 2a, which my primary BA's have been working with and creating a lot of data.

I've just installed a new instance of M13, and as we cant migrate Beta 2a, is there anyway I can get clients to interoperate with both Beta 2a and M13.

I known that Beta 2a client plugins dont work with M13, but will M13 client plugins interoperate with Beta 2a server?????

My BAs want to interact with both from the same client/browser.

Many thanks

dD

One answer

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Mar 19 '11, 11:24 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

we're running an instance of Beta 2a, which my primary BA's have been working with and creating a lot of data.

I've just installed a new instance of M13, and as we cant migrate Beta 2a, is there anyway I can get clients to interoperate with both Beta 2a and M13.

I known that Beta 2a client plugins dont work with M13, but will M13 client plugins interoperate with Beta 2a server?????

My BAs want to interact with both from the same client/browser.

Many thanks

dD

Hi David,

Between beta 2a M9 and M13, there was significant changes in the resource definitions especially the RRCx diagrams so I doubt the M13 client plug-in would work with a Beta 2a server.

I have not tried to test such a setup myself but between M12, M13 and M14 we recreated much of the JKE Banking template used in the CLM MTM sample, because of the resource and other changes.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.