Display of hours in RQM-Tasks
Hello World,
We are more and more using tasks for planning purposes. Now in the RQM tasks you can add eg 10h which results in 1d 2h, .... but sometimes it flips back to 10h.
I have no idea what flips this representation. No solid scenario found yet.
Still I think it should be a user setting of the representation of the hours. I want to have x-number of hours, while when exporting you can calc with it.
Any idea's how to influence this GUI behavior?
Thanks,
Marc
We are more and more using tasks for planning purposes. Now in the RQM tasks you can add eg 10h which results in 1d 2h, .... but sometimes it flips back to 10h.
I have no idea what flips this representation. No solid scenario found yet.
Still I think it should be a user setting of the representation of the hours. I want to have x-number of hours, while when exporting you can calc with it.
Any idea's how to influence this GUI behavior?
Thanks,
Marc