It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Mismatch between table and tree view

Søren Wassard (161212) | asked Apr 08 '11, 4:07 a.m.
Hi,

If I delete a test script without removing it from a test case I can not see the test script in table-view, but if I change my view to tree-view the script s visible, and if I then open the script it is marked as "Deleted". Is there any reason for this difference or is it a bug ?

One answer

permanent link
Kurtis Martin (1.4k11) | answered Apr 08 '11, 12:44 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

If I delete a test script without removing it from a test case I can not see the test script in table-view, but if I change my view to tree-view the script s visible, and if I then open the script it is marked as "Deleted". Is there any reason for this difference or is it a bug ?

Which table are you changing to the "Tree-View"? I believe you are talking about the View Test Plans table. If so, I just gave this a shot on 2.0.1.1 iFix 2 and I didn't see the delete scripts in the tree view. It may have been fixed already. In either case the table views and tree views should be consistent. If delete scripts are showing in the tree view, then it's a bug.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.