It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC usage stats

Jason Batliner (66186) | asked Mar 01 '11, 1:45 p.m.
Is there a way to get concurrent usage information from RRC when utilizing Named User Licenses? I can get this type of information from RTC and RQM when running with Floating licensees but I have not been able to find the similar data for RRC.

Is there an RSS feed, a report or anything else that I can derive the number of users that are in the system in a given day?

Thanks in advance!

One answer

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Mar 01 '11, 9:18 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Is there a way to get concurrent usage information from RRC when utilizing Named User Licenses? I can get this type of information from RTC and RQM when running with Floating licensees but I have not been able to find the similar data for RRC.

Is there an RSS feed, a report or anything else that I can derive the number of users that are in the system in a given day?

Thanks in advance!

By using a filter to show the changes since a given date you can see what artifacts have changed and by whom but I don't know of way of showing those users who have logged in to access the RRC contents.

I suggest raising an enhancement work item to report on usage statistics.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.