It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Build Forge Automation for Oracle Application

Dylan Cheong (111) | asked Mar 01 '11, 3:44 a.m.
I need help toconfirm whether Build Forge can support deployment automation for the Oracle Applications or not.

I already start gathering some information about the deployment procedure but I am not sure how we can automate the backup step (Save package, function and procedure before the deployment using batch file or VB script).

Any useful information toachieve the deployment automation for the Oracle applications would be useful.

2 answers

permanent link
David Brauneis (50611) | answered Mar 02 '11, 7:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I need help toconfirm whether Build Forge can support deployment automation for the Oracle Applications or not.

I already start gathering some information about the deployment procedure but I am not sure how we can automate the backup step (Save package, function and procedure before the deployment using batch file or VB script).

Any useful information toachieve the deployment automation for the Oracle applications would be useful.

Can you be a little more specific by what you mean by "Oracle Applications"? Are you meaning applications for Oracle WebLogic Application Server? Oracle Database? Oracle packaged applications/Oracle e-Business Suite?

There are some possibilities but the answer differs depending on the target of those deployments?

permanent link
amit agrawal (6111) | answered Dec 22 '11, 2:33 a.m.
Did you manage to used Build forge.Let me know.I am trying to look at the capability to use Build forge for Oracle Package application (ebusiness suite) custom component deployement using Build Forge.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.