It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Best practices to manage 2 disparate source repositories

kathleen koh (612169) | asked Feb 21 '11, 5:22 a.m.
I have a client scenario where there are 2 development teams which each works on separate repositories and these repositories are residing on different network and due to confidentiality, the 2 different networks are not connected. The files / components transferred are typically done using physical file media from one location to another.

What are the best practices in implementing the scenario using Jazz Source Control in RTC v3.0 ?

Thank you.

One answer

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Feb 24 '11, 11:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have a client scenario where there are 2 development teams which each works on separate repositories and these repositories are residing on different network and due to confidentiality, the 2 different networks are not connected. The files / components transferred are typically done using physical file media from one location to another.

What are the best practices in implementing the scenario using Jazz Source Control in RTC v3.0 ?

Thank you.

https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/107569

This sounds similar to an existing enhancement request. The closest so far is being able to flow changes between two servers but this alone wouldn't fulfill your requirement. I suggest voicing your support in the enhancement.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.