It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC v3 beta install - missing ) in parenthetical

Brad Middleton (6911010) | asked Feb 16 '11, 12:41 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm installing the RRC v3 beta, when setting up the Jazz Server installation. I get the following error message:

An error occurred while trying to read the WizardDescriptor service from the RootServices/SCR document. Verify that this service URL is correct.ID CRJAZ1747E

missing ) in parenthetical

Can anyone help please?

Regards

Brad Middleton

5 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Feb 17 '11, 4:54 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm installing the RRC v3 beta, when setting up the Jazz Server installation. I get the following error message:

An error occurred while trying to read the WizardDescriptor service from the RootServices/SCR document. Verify that this service URL is correct.ID CRJAZ1747E

Can anyone help please?

Regards

Brad Middleton

Hi Brad

Which build of the beta - 2a or M12?

anthony

permanent link
Brad Middleton (6911010) | answered Feb 18 '11, 5:29 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can anyone help please?

Regards

Brad Middleton

Hi Brad

Which build of the beta - 2a or M12?

anthony

Hi Anthony,

It was the M12 build using the 1.2Gb zip installation files. What I learnt from Adrian Daniels yesterday was to wait approximately 1 minute between each install step page and to ensure the hard-disk light is not flashing any longer, then press the NEXT key.

Low and behold, the installation worked successfully.

Regards

Brad

permanent link
Darren Harvey (361) | answered Mar 16 '11, 11:48 p.m.
I created a new requirement then exported as CSV

When I went to import CSV I got the following error recorded in the rm.log file:

CRRRS4210E - Required parameter is missing: importedDataset, server can not proceed with the import operation

M13 version

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Mar 17 '11, 7:30 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please see the new documentation on CSV in the information center currently under development:

https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.rational.rrm.help.doc/topics/t_import_export.html

(and if you have follow-up questions I suggest a separate thread; this thread was about a different subject).

permanent link
Darren Harvey (361) | answered Mar 17 '11, 7:21 p.m.

Please see the new documentation on CSV in the information center currently under development:

https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.rational.rrm.help.doc/topics/t_import_export.html

(and if you have follow-up questions I suggest a separate thread; this thread was about a different subject).

I have started a new topic...I was following that documentation and still got the error...thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.