It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

WAS Federated Realm, user does not have JazzAdmins authen

Li Jia Jia (5173) | asked Feb 14 '11, 4:49 a.m.
Hi,
I installed RTC and config with WAS.
I plan to use WAS federated realm to authenticate.
So I added user ADMIN and lijiajia and five groups in WAS console(ADMIN and lijiajia belong to JazzAdmins group), and when implement jts.war and ccm.war, mapped to the Jazz groups.

After implement, when I login jts/admin with the user ADMIN or lijiajia, it said "You are currently logged in to the Admin Web UI as a user without JazzAdmins permissions. Most of the functionality will be unavailable. If you believe you should have full access, please contact your administrator."

Who can help to resolve this problem?

Thanks!

2 answers

permanent link
Michael Nidd (38155) | answered Feb 14 '11, 5:06 a.m.
I'm not an authority, but have been going through this myself recently, and could suggest some things.

Did you add them to both jts and ccm, and then stop and start both WARs to register the new security settings?

Also, I think only the groups matter. I tried mapping users too, but it doesn't seem to have any effect, so you should ensure the ID that you are using is actually in the admin group.

Hope it helps. If you find a way to map users as well as groups, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

permanent link
Li Jia Jia (5173) | answered Feb 14 '11, 6:11 a.m.
Thanks menidd,
you tried the WAS federated realm recently, right? Does it work?

I did implement the jts and ccm. And stop/start both the applications after map groups.
But the error still exist....

Anyone can help?

Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.