It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

unload - load repository workspace problem

Yaron Norani (47267065) | asked Jan 26 '11, 4:40 p.m.
Hello,

I am using RTC 2.0.0.2IFIX3.
I have several repositories loaded at my Eclipse client.
I disconnect one repository (unload - only disconnect) without deleting the downloaded files.
When I connect again I choose - do not load anything. will be only tracked by pending changes.
The repository appears as should be, but it "looks empty" at the pending changes view.

What is the procedure to "bring up" again the repository to my pending changes view,as prior to the disconnect action?

Thanks

Yaron

2 answers

permanent link
Mauricio Silclir (9184) | answered Feb 01 '11, 9:48 a.m.
Hi,
I think that disconnecting from the repository causes that pending changes are lost (at least those marked as "Unresolved").
But I'm still looking for a way to disconnect - reconnect to the repository avoiding to load all the files again.

Hello,

I am using RTC 2.0.0.2IFIX3.
I have several repositories loaded at my Eclipse client.
I disconnect one repository (unload - only disconnect) without deleting the downloaded files.
When I connect again I choose - do not load anything. will be only tracked by pending changes.
The repository appears as should be, but it "looks empty" at the pending changes view.

What is the procedure to "bring up" again the repository to my pending changes view,as prior to the disconnect action?

Thanks

Yaron

permanent link
Nancy Coelho (371) | answered Jun 04 '13, 5:36 p.m.
As of now  in RTC 4.0.X cant not  reconnect  without loading it.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.