It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CQ Connector problem in M6a

Luis Quintela (461812) | asked Apr 24 '08, 9:13 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
After submitting a defect in CQ, 3 entries show up in the Synchronization status view.

The first one is for the defect and it is marked as PENDING. The other two are marked as INCOMING_ERROR and are for the user and Project records that the defect synchronization depends on.

The error message in the synchronization status for both the user and the Project is the following:
"Error occurred:
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.ibm.team.interop.service.managers.clearquest.common.InteropException: java.net.ConncetException: Conncetion refused: connect"

I'm using the DefectTrackingInterop schema that is bundled with the connector.

Has anyone seen this before?

2 answers

permanent link
Lorelei Ngooi (1.5k22) | answered Apr 24 '08, 10:22 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I would check that the external repository connection is correct. This is what the Jazz server uses to connect to the CQ gateway. If both are located on the same machine, then it would look like the following:

http://localhost:8081/InteropGateway/InteropServlet

Lorelei Ngooi
Jazz CQ Connector Team

permanent link
Luis Quintela (461812) | answered Apr 24 '08, 11:01 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Thank you for your response. I changed the port in the server.xml file due to a conflict but forgot to change the port in the External repository connection.

It is working fine now.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.