It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Java Plug-in installed in Server, not visible in the RTC process configuration

Mohanraj Ragupathi (54520) | asked Oct 15 '15, 3:50 a.m.
edited Oct 16 '15, 6:15 p.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
 We have developed a Java plug-in in Windows which will monitor a particular workitem state (for e.g. Defect state in "internal Reject" state) and programatically move to "Customer Reject" or "Rejected" state based on the "Customer shared" field value (Yes / No). 
When this plugin in extracted to the following directory in the server:
\JazzTeamServer\server\conf\ccm\sites
and restarted, we are not able to see the plug-in in RTC Process Configuration "Team Configuration" ==> "Operation Behavirour" ==> Workitems ==> Save WorkItem (server) ==> "Follow Up Actions".
I am not able to attach the snapshots.
Please let me know if any one has clue. We raised PMR and we are asked to raise the issue here in jazz.net to get the feedback quickly.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Oct 15 '15, 4:20 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Oct 15 '15, 4:20 a.m.
If you create extensions, you are on your own. I assume your PMR will be rejected.

You experience a typical deployment problem, like https://jazz.net/forum/questions/209053/how-to-install-the-rtc-extension-plugin-in-the-linux-server

1. I would suggest to go through https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2015/09/30/learning-to-fly-getting-started-with-the-rtc-java-apis/ and carefully perform the related workshop.

2. I would also suggest to read How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? to get better in how to ask questions that actually can be answered.

3. Finally, does your extension work on Jetty? If not, or you don't know what Jetty is, go back to 1.
Mohanraj Ragupathi selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Oct 15 '15, 4:47 a.m.

PS: You are not talking about a process template here, you are talking about the Process Configuration.

also see:

Is The Extension Deployed? How Can I Redeploy?

Geoffrey Clemm commented Oct 16 '15, 6:16 p.m.

I agree with Ralph ... I have edited the question to correct the terminology to be "Process Configuration".  

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.