It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem assigning a reviewer license

J. Eduardo Ramírez López (1643) | asked Jan 04 '11, 12:42 p.m.
Hi,

The trial license for the RRC that I have has expired, I've already asked for the extension licenses and install them, the server tells me that there are 250 licenses available, but when I try to assign one of them the server shows the following error :

Saving User Failed.
The license can not be assigned. No more licenses are available.

Is there a way to know how many reviewer licenses are in the license file that they sent me?

Thanks for your support.

One answer

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Jan 04 '11, 12:51 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

The trial license for the RRC that I have has expired, I've already asked for the extension licenses and install them, the server tells me that there are 250 licenses available, but when I try to assign one of them the server shows the following error :

Saving User Failed.
The license can not be assigned. No more licenses are available.

Is there a way to know how many reviewer licenses are in the license file that they sent me?

Thanks for your support.

I am assuming that this RRC V2.

There are two types of licenses one for the server and the other for the client.

First install the server licenses, check that they are available, then install the client licenses (Author, Review). under the client licenses you will see something that says the number of licenses are available with input box that says the actual licenses purchased, when the server license is installed this gets set to 0, reset it to the appropriate value.

The install order of the licenses jar files is important, as the installing the server, resets the client license available.

I hope this helps

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.