It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

IE Load bar when creating defect

Sylvain LEQUEUX (2132728) | asked Dec 08 '10, 11:11 a.m.
Hi,

I'm using RQM 2.0.1 iFix3 linked with RTC 2.0.0.2 iFix 3.

When I create a defect from RQM, the load bar never ends to load. I waited 30 min and it's still loading.

I looked at the informations and the defect is well created and well displayed in the Web UI. The problem is that users are waiting and told us that there is a problem.

Using Firefox, the load bar is correctly displayed and closed when the action is done. I observed requests with HTTPWatch and all the requests have a 200 (OK) or 304 (Not modified) HTTP Status unless the load bar is telling us that it's not finished.

Is there a known bug about that ? Or a way to correct this in IE config ? Or something else ?

Thanks,
Sylvain

4 answers

permanent link
Scarlett Li (20149) | answered Dec 08 '10, 9:26 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Sylvain,

Which IE version are you using?

Regards,
Scarlett

permanent link
Sylvain LEQUEUX (2132728) | answered Dec 09 '10, 3:29 a.m.
Hi Sylvain,

Which IE version are you using?

Regards,
Scarlett

IE 8 (exact build is 8.0.6001.18702IC)
The OS is Windows XP SP3 (32 bits)

permanent link
Sylvain LEQUEUX (2132728) | answered Dec 09 '10, 5:44 a.m.
When I execute another HTTP request (changing tab for example), the load is finished.

Seems to be a displaying bug (perhaps in JS) that affects only IE.

permanent link
Sylvain LEQUEUX (2132728) | answered Dec 10 '10, 5:12 a.m.
When I execute another HTTP request (changing tab for example), the load is finished.

Seems to be a displaying bug (perhaps in JS) that affects only IE.

Some news about this problem.

I tried with a new installation of RTC/RQM and the problem is not here... This is certainly a problem in the config, but where ? Any idea ?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.