It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

BIDI0.6_Error in ClearQuest

mohamed tarief (33119) | asked Apr 15 '08, 6:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello All ,
I have a problem in clearquest,after updating the schema using the following command :

packageutil registerpackage JazzInterop 1.03 "C:\Program Files\Rational\ClearQuest\packages\JazzInterop\1.03"

I got errors when i open the clearquest , below attached the errors screenshot.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4340/clearquestproblemhw9.jpg

5 answers

permanent link
Richard Piazza (381) | answered Apr 15 '08, 9:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I don't see how this could be related to applying the package.
Had you started CQ successfully before you applied the package?

The error messages seems to say that some plugin of the CQ eclipse client is missing. Perhaps the install of CQ is didn't work correctly?

Just a guess, you didn't try to "combine" the RTC client with the CQ client in some way, did you?

Please send us any other information you can discover about this issue.

Rich Piazza
Jazz CQ Connector Team

permanent link
mohamed tarief (33119) | answered Apr 15 '08, 10:41 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The CQ setup was successful , i created a database with it , but after i applied the the Jazz package , this error appeared.

permanent link
Richard Piazza (381) | answered Apr 15 '08, 1:29 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Actually, I was wondering if the CQ eclipse client worked before you applied the package. I assume you create the CQ db using the CQ designer. Did you ever start the CQ eclipse client before you had the error?

I assume you are using CQ 7.0.1? If so, start the CQ windows client instead and see if that works.

If it does, I would have to assume that there was some problem when you installed CQ.

permanent link
mohamed tarief (33119) | answered Apr 16 '08, 7:54 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The CQ Windows Client Started Successfuly , do i have to reintsall the CQ ?

permanent link
Richard Piazza (381) | answered Apr 16 '08, 9:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
That would be my suggestion. Once you do, try to use the CQ eclipse client before you try to get the Jazz CQ Connector to run. Or, just use the windows client for now, but I think something is wrong with your install, so re-install is the safer route.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.