It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

no data in defect reports in RQM

Ritu Mehta (1123) | asked Oct 22 '10, 11:58 a.m.
I have a setup where RTC and RQM are integrated as follows:
RTC is setup as Build provider and defect provider for RQM.

I blocked a TER ( in RQM) with a defect ( in RTC).
I run a report in RQM to generate a defect list where I am TER owner and TER State is any , I get no defects in the resulting report.

My question is - is the report empty because this report is meant to pull up defects that reside in RQM itself and my defects are in RTC?

3 answers

permanent link
Carson Holmes (11113544) | answered Dec 08 '10, 1:08 p.m.
I have a setup where RTC and RQM are integrated as follows:
RTC is setup as Build provider and defect provider for RQM.

I blocked a TER ( in RQM) with a defect ( in RTC).
I run a report in RQM to generate a defect list where I am TER owner and TER State is any , I get no defects in the resulting report.

My question is - is the report empty because this report is meant to pull up defects that reside in RQM itself and my defects are in RTC?

Yes, from what I read you need RCP to create reports like this with RTC and RQM.

I want to ask the same question but for CQ. If you are using the CQ Bridge with RQM, do defect reports in RQM pull from CQ defects? I read in one place that it does not, but other places seem to suggest it may work. Can anyone give me a concrete answer?

Thanks,
Carson

permanent link
Carson Holmes (11113544) | answered Dec 09 '10, 1:02 a.m.
This thread has more information: http://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=40372&sid=9c0e5aa92b0cf8703a9815b583185c32

permanent link
Aurora Ota (6) | answered Jan 18 '11, 3:35 p.m.
Once RQM is offering the options to see defects in the viewlet and reports we should be able to see the them in the viewlet and in the report.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.