It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not seeing communities when I click Select Community

Anthony Giordano (2762615) | asked Sep 02 '10, 4:10 p.m.
I want to associated a Lotus Community with an RTC project. When I go to Active Project Areas -> Project Name -> Social Network and click Select Community, I get the popup box but when I search for an existing community, nothing is listed and I get the error Service unavailable in red.

Any thoughts on what the issue might be?

3 answers

permanent link
Nicole Beckett (6) | answered Oct 05 '10, 3:49 p.m.
I want to associated a Lotus Community with an RTC project. When I go to Active Project Areas -> Project Name -> Social Network and click Select Community, I get the popup box but when I search for an existing community, nothing is listed and I get the error Service unavailable in red.

Any thoughts on what the issue might be?

Anyone out there with an answer?? I'm having the same problem, and I can't figure it out!

permanent link
Slobodan Grupche (6) | answered Jan 18 '11, 3:43 p.m.
I seem to have the same problem here and i tried to fix it but i run out of ideas.Please help us...

permanent link
Kristina Florea (3323) | answered Jan 27 '11, 5:32 a.m.
hi,

you will only see listed (or can search for) the LC for which you have owner privileges.

Please see http://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8533&highlight=social+connector

Hope it helps,

K.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.