It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem connecting to a document site

Michael Walker (99214201157) | asked May 10 '09, 1:22 a.m.
I installed both the server and client components. I verified the server component com.mainsoft.team.documents appeared on the Jazz Team Server. I also granted the permissions to create the document sites to all the users after verifying the Documents category appears in my Project Area in RTC.

When I try to add our Quickr site I get a popup box that says Unknown Error. Below is the URL I'm adding in:

http://quickrdomino.tap.ibm.com/LotusQuickr/lotusquickr/Main.nsf?OpenDatabase&Login

I'm guessing I'm not using the correct URL, but I'm not really sure what URL I should be using.

Any help would be appreciated.

5 answers

permanent link
Dekel Cohen (14681) | answered May 20 '09, 11:22 a.m.
I installed both the server and client components. I verified the server component com.mainsoft.team.documents appeared on the Jazz Team Server. I also granted the permissions to create the document sites to all the users after verifying the Documents category appears in my Project Area in RTC.

When I try to add our Quickr site I get a popup box that says Unknown Error. Below is the URL I'm adding in:

http://quickrdomino.tap.ibm.com/LotusQuickr/lotusquickr/Main.nsf?OpenDatabase&Login

I'm guessing I'm not using the correct URL, but I'm not really sure what URL I should be using.

Hi,
The url contains Main.nsf implying Lotus Quickr Services for Lotus Domino, which is not supported.

For supported platforms, see System requirements docs:

Document Collaboration does not support Lotus Quickr Services for Lotus Domino.

The supported version is Lotus Quickr Services for WebSphere Portal 8.1 or 8.1.1 (for the Lotus Quickr edition)

We should however provide better error message :)

Dekel,
Document Collaboration for Rational Jazz Team,
Mainsoft.

permanent link
Michael Walker (99214201157) | answered May 20 '09, 5:34 p.m.

Hi,
The url contains Main.nsf implying Lotus Quickr Services for Lotus Domino, which is not supported.

For supported platforms, see System requirements docs:

Document Collaboration does not support Lotus Quickr Services for Lotus Domino.

The supported version is Lotus Quickr Services for WebSphere Portal 8.1 or 8.1.1 (for the Lotus Quickr edition)

We should however provide better error message :)

Dekel,
Document Collaboration for Rational Jazz Team,
Mainsoft.

Thanks for the response. I read the System Requirements before hand, but I guess not close enough.

Is 8.1 referring to the database level? When I look up the Websphere Portal I only see v5 and v6, but the backend DB2 is v8.1.

permanent link
Dekel Cohen (14681) | answered May 21 '09, 3:09 a.m.
8.1 and 8.1.1 refers to the Quickr version (not WAS or DB2)

Dekel

permanent link
Michael Griffith (11) | answered Oct 14 '10, 9:53 a.m.
Everything now works correctly.
Thanks

permanent link
Michael Griffith (11) | answered Oct 14 '10, 9:53 a.m.
I think it is the best solution for the problem.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.