It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 2.0.1 iFix003 - Formal Review

Samir Patel (6153) | asked Aug 24 '10, 1:43 p.m.
Unable to complete formal test case review. Error message is displayed 'in the Formal Review section, comments for your rejection are required." even when you have provided the comments.

2 answers

permanent link
Maneesh Mehra (20111) | answered Aug 26 '10, 9:41 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I tried to reproduce the problem in my 2.0.1 iFix 3 server but was unable to. I see the following check in the code:

if (obj.status == Constants.TYPE_REJECTED && obj.comment == "") {
return {
msg: Constants.APPROVAL_REJECT_REASON_DUPLICATED_WARNING_APPROVAL_TABLE,
value: false
};
}

I am wondering if somehow obj.comment is getting overwritten with a null string ? Can you please provide more details (or perhaps set a breakpoint in the validate() function of ApprovalTable.js; not sure if you know how to debug RQM using FireBug) ?

permanent link
Samir Patel (6153) | answered Aug 27 '10, 1:25 p.m.
I tried to reproduce the problem in my 2.0.1 iFix 3 server but was unable to. I see the following check in the code:

if (obj.status == Constants.TYPE_REJECTED && obj.comment == "") {
return {
msg: Constants.APPROVAL_REJECT_REASON_DUPLICATED_WARNING_APPROVAL_TABLE,
value: false
};
}

I am wondering if somehow obj.comment is getting overwritten with a null string ? Can you please provide more details (or perhaps set a breakpoint in the validate() function of ApprovalTable.js; not sure if you know how to debug RQM using FireBug) ?

What is your FF version? I haven't used Firebug but will try.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.