It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Missing links exist in ETL to map RQM data to DB2

Ran Xie (142) | asked Aug 04 '10, 10:08 p.m.
I have installed RI 1.0.0.2 with RQM 2.0 iFix3.

I have been using Data Manager to do data movement task and the task was successfully done. However, when I tried to using RI to query the data, there are some empty fields (For example, the whole "Test Script" fields under "Test Script Area" are empty).

Is there a way to solve this problem? I've noticed that in Data Manager, I may add some configurations but currently I've no idea how to do that.

Please help me on this issue. Thanks a lot!

Xie Ran

One answer

permanent link
Hopeshared Lee (1121) | answered Aug 01 '12, 4:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
1) Please check your ODS.TESTSCRIPT in your data warehouse that whether you have data loaded by ETL
2) If no data stored in table, please check DM log at [Insight install DIR]\cognos\datamanager\log, find the log named Build_TestScript_xxx.log, to see whether there are failure or how many records have been delivered, or you can post the content of the log here.
3) If Build_TestScript_xxx.log shows that it can not connect to data source, please find detail on what you should configure in Info Center.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.