It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

No integrated Requirements Incubator = Incomplete Offering?

Jason Mannering (61) | asked Mar 14 '08, 12:12 p.m.
By removing the requirements features do you not think that this makes TeamConcert an incomplete "integrated" offering for anyone other than Agile developers? I am glad to hear that this project has been handed over to the ReqPro Team as I think it is about time ReqPro got a face and feature lift, but I can only imagine that it will be a long time before the new features are added to any future ReqPro release especially given that the ReqPro Team is likely to have different priorities, business drivers, develop approach, release timelines and customer requirements. I would have thought that until such time as ReqPro can offer these same capabilities as the incubator it would make sense to keep the incubator going and included these features in TeamConcert!

One answer

permanent link
Daan van der Munnik (29113127) | answered Mar 15 '08, 6:30 a.m.
Now that the European Union has approved the IBM-Telelogic acquisition (http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/61971.html), there is also the DOORS tool/technology to be taken into account...

Daan.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.