It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Multiple Main Development timelines under Work Assignments

Nancy Wieben (11) | asked Jun 16 '10, 1:58 p.m.
I have a project which has 2 Main Development timelines shown in a user's Work Assignments (User Management -> Work Environment tab). One shows an Assignment value of (None) and the other of 50%. What would cause this and how do I fix it?

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jun 17 '10, 6:56 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

users are assigned to teams, teams are working against time lines.
The administrators can change the assignment in the user administration editors.

Ralph

I have a project which has 2 Main Development timelines shown in a user's Work Assignments (User Management -> Work Environment tab). One shows an Assignment value of (None) and the other of 50%. What would cause this and how do I fix it?

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Jun 17 '10, 8:33 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
To clarify, when Ralph says "administrators", he means someone who belongs to the JazzAdmins repository group. And a user can change their own assignments.

There is a work item requesting that a there be a permission in a team area that allows you to change anyone's work assignment for that team area (work item 114366). If you are interested in that enhancement, please feel free to subscribe or add a comment to indicate your support.

Cheers,
Geoff

Hi,

users are assigned to teams, teams are working against time lines.
The administrators can change the assignment in the user administration editors.

Ralph

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.