It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Trouble downloading bf7114* .zip's

Lewis White (2356) | asked Jun 15 '10, 3:38 p.m.
Unable to successfully download either bf7114-GM-all.zip or bf7114-GM-windows.zip

Partial downloads only, ranging in size from 5K to 220MB using either IE or Firefox from multiple machines.

Anyone else having trouble?

Thanks,
-Lou

5 answers

permanent link
Peter Birk (501145) | answered Jun 15 '10, 6:35 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Unable to successfully download either bf7114-GM-all.zip or bf7114-GM-windows.zip

Partial downloads only, ranging in size from 5K to 220MB using either IE or Firefox from multiple machines.

Anyone else having trouble?

Thanks,
-Lou

My download of bf7114-GM-all.zip died at 53 MB (from home). I'll check into it.

Regards,
Pete

permanent link
Timothy Robertson (216143) | answered Jun 15 '10, 7:03 p.m.
Many people have had problems with downloading the zips from Jazz.net. We are working with the Jazz.net team to sort out this issue. In the meantime, many people (including myself) have had good luck downloading the zips using the download them all add-on to firefox or a similar technology.

permanent link
Randall Rossi (6) | answered Jun 16 '10, 5:16 p.m.
The Jazz.net site occasionally has interruptions in the down load process. Most browsers do not handle interruptions well. We recommend using a down load manager to mitigate this problem. Please see: https://jazz1.torolab.ibm.com/downloads/help.jsp

permanent link
Lewis White (2356) | answered Jun 16 '10, 5:56 p.m.
The Jazz.net site occasionally has interruptions in the down load process. Most browsers do not handle interruptions well. We recommend using a down load manager to mitigate this problem. Please see: https://jazz1.torolab.ibm.com/downloads/help.jsp

Thanks very much for everyone's feedback, along with the link to the 'download them all' firefox add-on.

After installing the add-on and re-trying the bf download, I was successful.

-Lou

permanent link
Richard Irving (1611) | answered Jun 16 '10, 9:04 p.m.
Yes... I've been having trouble last few days as well... RAFW seems ok... bf7114-GM-all.zip seems to be the problem for me.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.