It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to set data into one table from multiple DataSets?

Natsumi Yokoyama (209387101) | asked Jun 13 '10, 1:45 p.m.
My question is about designing reports.

How to display multiple data into one table from different DataSources or DataSets?

I want to display existing, Out of the Box, work-item attributes and multiple "date-time" custom attributes into one table. In case of only one custom attribute, it is easy. I just use "Live_Workitem_Cnt" snapshot, and "timestamp_key/value".

I'm not sure how about multiple "date-time" custom attributes.My understanding is that we can use only one "date-time" attribute, "timestamp_key/value", in one DataSets based on "Live_Workitem_Cnt" snapshot. So that we have to create another DataSets for using another "timestamp_key/value".

In order to display multiple "date-time" custom attributes using "Live_Workitem_Cnt" snapshot, is it necessary to use multiple DataSets?
Is there another way to use only one DataSources?
If we have to use multiple DataSources, how to set parameter into one table from multiple DataSources or DataSets? How about "DataCubes"? Is it useful to set parameter into one table from multiple DataSources or DataSets?

One answer

permanent link
Natsumi Yokoyama (209387101) | answered Jun 18 '10, 3:34 a.m.
I found that....

It is possible to use "join". Just use "join"!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.