It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

bad Planning Attributes in a new process template

Thomas Yu (1011199) | asked May 03 '10, 11:28 p.m.
hello, all,

-- A fresh install of RTC2.0.0.2iFix2 Enterprise.

After I created a new process template, I opened "Process Configuration" page of the new process template ,and navigated to "Project Configuration"-> "Configuration Data"-->"Planning", checked "Planning Attributes", then an error window popped up, saying that

Error running operation 'Loading additional data for 'Plan Attributes'...'

I checked the "Detail" button, but got no clue.

The same error message shows when I check many of the other "Planning Attributes", like "Plan Mode Elements" and "Plan Modes".

Can anyone help? thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44351) | answered May 04 '10, 6:36 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello,

This is a known issue. Editing the information in a template is not supported. It can be configured in project areas created from the template.
https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/88030 has details and information about an upcoming fix.

Martha
Jazz Developer
Process Team
hello, all,

-- A fresh install of RTC2.0.0.2iFix2 Enterprise.

After I created a new process template, I opened "Process Configuration" page of the new process template ,and navigated to "Project Configuration"-> "Configuration Data"-->"Planning", checked "Planning Attributes", then an error window popped up, saying that

Error running operation 'Loading additional data for 'Plan Attributes'...'

I checked the "Detail" button, but got no clue.

The same error message shows when I check many of the other "Planning Attributes", like "Plan Mode Elements" and "Plan Modes".

Can anyone help? thanks.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.