It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

"Current Iteration Change Event" - How to Use?

Gary Mullen-Schultz (28725536) | asked Apr 16 '10, 3:47 p.m.
I see that there is a "Current Iteration Change Event" event handler available for a project, but there are no follow-up events available. Where is the documentation available where I can learn how to create one?

Customer is wondering whether he can only change the current iteration when an approval is given. I know I can user permissions to fence global project/process changes, but don't see a granular permission for changing the current iteration.

Any help very much appreciated.

Gary

3 answers

permanent link
Gary Mullen-Schultz (28725536) | answered Apr 16 '10, 4:42 p.m.
Also - I know that changes to the process configuration are maintained in a history. What about changes to the project such as changing the current iteration? Shouldn't a history of these events be maintained?

Gary

permanent link
Qiong Feng Huang (76911610) | answered Apr 18 '10, 11:33 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Gary,

For how to create a followup action, you can refer to: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/PreconditionFollowupCreation

For permission of modifying iteration, you can use the Project Configuration -> Permissions -> Process -> Save Project Area (Server) -> Modify a project area -> Modify the iteration structure -> Modify the collection of timelines.

For the history of changes to the project, unfortunately, we don't support this currently. :(

permanent link
Jared Burns (4.5k29) | answered Apr 19 '10, 1:36 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 03:37:53 +0000, huangqf wrote:

Hi Gary,

For how to create a followup action, you can refer to:
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/PreconditionFollowupCreation

For permission of modifying iteration, you can use the Project
Configuration -> Permissions -> Process -> Save Project Area (Server) -
Modify a project area -> Modify the iteration structure -> Modify the
collection of timelines.

For the history of changes to the project, unfortunately, we don't
support this currently. :(

To be clear, the history of all changes is maintained in the database. We
just don't have a UI which exposes all of the information.

--
Jared Burns
Jazz Process Team

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.