It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

No longer getting Search Results

les wilson (7195) | asked Mar 09 '10, 12:06 p.m.
I have *NOT* been able to migrate off of 1.0 (in the midst of it). I needed to do some work and used my v1 client/server to get it done. For some unknown reason, When I search for an artifact, the search results is always empty. The dialog box populates the project names but doesn't ever show artifacts. I am able to access artifacts from the Repo. The Server admin indicates the database is configured properly and there are no service errors.

Any ideas on what might be the problem? My server is on SUSE Linux.

TIA

2 answers

permanent link
Michael Mancini (1362410) | answered Mar 12 '10, 12:07 p.m.
Have you checked on your DB2 database? I had this problem because of a license expiring.

I have *NOT* been able to migrate off of 1.0 (in the midst of it). I needed to do some work and used my v1 client/server to get it done. For some unknown reason, When I search for an artifact, the search results is always empty. The dialog box populates the project names but doesn't ever show artifacts. I am able to access artifacts from the Repo. The Server admin indicates the database is configured properly and there are no service errors.

Any ideas on what might be the problem? My server is on SUSE Linux.

TIA

permanent link
les wilson (7195) | answered Mar 12 '10, 2:14 p.m.
Have you checked on your DB2 database? I had this problem because of a license expiring.

That's a good thought but the DB is working. I can download and upload artifacts into a new project but even after doing that, I still get nothing in the Search dialog window.

I am pretty sure I messed it up while setting up the 2.0.0.1 server.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.