It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC & Websphere Message Broker, WTX, Portal developer

Susan Wu (4712116) | asked Mar 08 '10, 12:05 p.m.
Hello,

I have a client is asking can RTC be integrated with Websphere Message Broker, WTX, Portal developer so that they can use RTC SCM t to maintain a single source control system for all the above artifacts.

More specifically, currently they have full RTC client functionality within RSA. they can create projects in RSA and commit them to an RTC stream all in one tool. they want this "integration" for all of their tools (Websphere Message Broker, WTX, Portal developer). so the ideal solution is for a Websphere Message Broker, WTX, Portal developer to integrate with the RTC client so they don't have to
jump to another tool. This kind of integration exists for CVS and Clear Case. They stated that the Clear Case bridge is not the ideal solution.

Thanks for any response in advanced.

Susan

Jazz/RTC Support

3 answers

permanent link
Charlton Lam (6) | answered Jun 01 '10, 2:51 a.m.
We're also interested to use RTC to manage the source develop using WebSphere Broker Toolkit 6.1.0.2.

Is there any advise or limitation?

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Jun 01 '10, 4:04 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
We're also interested to use RTC to manage the source develop using WebSphere Broker Toolkit 6.1.0.2.

I have another customer wanting this too. This is not an RTC limitation directly, it is more a limitation on WTX. We need to raise this with WebSphere support as an enhancement reqall uest (and I am about to do this - so there will be at least one formal request for this).

regards

anthony

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Aug 23 '10, 3:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I have another customer wanting this too. This is not an RTC limitation directly, it is more a limitation on WTX. We need to raise this with WebSphere support as an enhancement reqall uest (and I am about to do this - so there will be at least one formal request for this).

regards

anthony

I found a way to set up the RTC-WTX integration. Posted it here:

http://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=40802#40802

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.