It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Jazz Build Engine

Rick Gomes (644) | asked Jan 21 '10, 2:23 p.m.
Hi,

I have a project that when I manually load I get all the files from the repository but when I use the Jazz Build Engine the files in the root of the repository are not fetched and my build fails. Any idea why? This is a problem cause I want to check off the Delete Directory before loading option. When I do show repository files I see about 5 dirs and 8 files all the dirs and everything under that is extracted but not the files in the root.

Regards,
Rick

One answer

permanent link
Rick Gomes (644) | answered Feb 09 '10, 2:10 p.m.
Well I've fixed my own problem and thought I'd post the solution here, in order for the build engine to pick up all the files in the repository I added a rules file to the repository that set RootFolderName=/ which basically tells it to get all files and directories in the root. And then set that file as the include rules file

Hi,

I have a project that when I manually load I get all the files from the repository but when I use the Jazz Build Engine the files in the root of the repository are not fetched and my build fails. Any idea why? This is a problem cause I want to check off the Delete Directory before loading option. When I do show repository files I see about 5 dirs and 8 files all the dirs and everything under that is extracted but not the files in the root.

Regards,
Rick

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.