It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

update 2.0.0.2

Alexander Schinko (35511812) | asked Jan 08 '10, 9:32 a.m.
Hello collegues,

after update from 2.0.0.0 to 2.0.0.2 I got following error when I run the addTable command:

E:\jazz\JazzTeamServer\server>repotools -addTables

Repo Tools
Rational Team Concert, Version 2.0.0.2 (I20091211-0451)
Jazz Foundation - Jazz Team Server, Version 1.0.0.2 (I20091211-0451)

Rational Jazz Team Server - Standard
CRJAZ1363I Loading configuration from "file:conf/jazz/teamserver.properties".
CRJAZ1365I Attempting Initial Database Connection Using
Db Name/Location: thin:xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx@//xxx.xxx.xxx.61:1586/XXXX.xx.xxx.xx.xx
CRJAZ1364I Initial database connection successful
Db Product Name: Oracle
Db Product Version: Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining Scoring Engine options
Db URL: jdbc:oracle:thin:jazzDBuser/jazzDBpswd1$@//xxx.xxx.xxx.61:1586/XXXX.xx.xxx.xx.xx
Jdbc Driver Name: Oracle JDBC driver
Jdbc Driver Version: 10.2.0.1.0
CRJAZ8192I: Fulltext Index Location: E:\jazz\JazzTeamServer\server\workitemindex\fulltext_index
Component has not been installed in the database: com.ibm.team.jfs.resource
The user "ADMIN" has logged in to the database "thin:xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx@//xxx.xxx.xxx.61:1586/RUP7COMD.cc.cec.eu.int".
Adding tables to the database "thin:xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx@//xxx.xxx.xxx.61:1586/XXXX.xx.xxx.xx.xx".
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.util.JdbcDB$2: CRJAZ0577I Error preparing or executing statement => CREATE I
NDEX RESOURCE_RESOURC_RSRC_RCHVD_DX ON RESOURCE_RESOURCE(ARCHIVED)
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.util.JdbcDB$2: CRJAZ0577I Error preparing or executing statement => CREATE I
The user "ADMIN" has logged out of the database "thin:xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx@//xxx.xxx.xxx.61:1586/XXXX.xx.xxx.xx.xx".
CRJAZ0487I An exception occurred while creating the database schema for the package "com.ibm.team.jfs.resource".

Any ideas? My jazz server is able tu run and I can login and upload files, but for example I cannot create a new project area.

Thanks in advance.

3 answers

permanent link
Alexander Schinko (35511812) | answered Jan 12 '10, 5:34 a.m.
I guess the only solution is to backup the repository and to recreate all the schema. And then after to import the repository again.

Hello collegues,

after update from 2.0.0.0 to 2.0.0.2 I got following error when I run the addTable command:

Repo Tools

Db Name/Location: thin:xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx@//*.*.*.61:1586/XXXX.xx.*.xx.xx
Db Product Version: Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production
Db URL: jdbc:oracle:thin:jazzDBuser/jazzDBpswd1$@//*.*.*.61:1586/XXXX.xx.*.xx.xx
CRJAZ8192I: Fulltext Index Location: E:\jazz\JazzTeamServer\server\workitemindex\fulltext_index
The user "ADMIN" has logged in to the database "thin:xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx@//*.*.*.61:1586/RUP7COMD.cc.cec.eu.int".
Adding tables to the database "thin:xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx@//*.*.*.61:1586/XXXX.xx.*.xx.xx".
The user "ADMIN" has logged out of the database "thin:xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx@//*.*.*.61:1586/XXXX.xx.*.xx.xx".
CRJAZ0487I An exception occurred while creating the database schema for the package "com.ibm.team.jfs.resource".

Any ideas? My jazz server is able tu run and I can login and upload files, but for example I cannot create a new project area.

Thanks in advance.

permanent link
Clement Liu (1.5k54249) | answered Apr 27 '10, 1:47 p.m.
yeah, we've got the same error upgrading from 2.0.0.0 to 2.0.0.2 ifix2

Any solution yet?

Hello collegues,

Repo Tools

Db URL: jdbc:oracle:thin:jazzDBuser/jazzDBpswd1$@//*.*.*.61:1586/XXXX.xx.*.xx.xx
The user "ADMIN" has logged in to the database "thin:xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx@//*.*.*.61:1586/RUP7COMD.cc.cec.eu.int".
Adding tables to the database "thin:xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx@//*.*.*.61:1586/XXXX.xx.*.xx.xx".
The user "ADMIN" has logged out of the database "thin:xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx@//*.*.*.61:1586/XXXX.xx.*.xx.xx".

Thanks in advance.

permanent link
Clement Liu (1.5k54249) | answered Jul 19 '10, 10:22 a.m.
this might be the solution:

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=113249

yeah, we've got the same error upgrading from 2.0.0.0 to 2.0.0.2 ifix2

Any solution yet?

Hello collegues,

Repo Tools

Thanks in advance.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.