It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

An error occurred while saving items

xu gl (111) | asked Dec 23 '09, 3:41 a.m.
hi all,
We are using RTC 2.0.0.1,An error occurred while saving items
The error is:

Error Setting DRM Process Signature
(CRJAZ0322I 1 row was expected but 0 rows were found for handle "com.ibm.*@14481448(stateId:
[UUID _hBN-ceKYEd6QX6LEQJleu false)",)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.AbstractRow.oneOrStaleData(AbstractRow.java:322)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.UpdateItemCurrentRow.validateResult(UpdateItemCurrentRow.java:73)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.BatchingRowReceiver.simulatedBatch(BatchingRowReceiver.java:389)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.BatchingRowReceiver.executeBatch(BatchingRowReceiver.java:269)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.BatchingRowReceiver.execute(BatchingRowReceiver.java:196)

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Jean-Michel Lemieux (2.5k11) | answered Dec 23 '09, 9:04 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
com.ibm.crl isn't a package that I recognize. Is that something added onto RTC, doesn't "crl" stand for "china research lab"? This looks like you are saving an item that an extension to RTC has added to the server. I suggest you remove that plug-in or talk to the creators.
Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.