It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Create a Report active users who accessed the source control in the last month of specific RTC Project.

Chaithra Komath (111) | asked Jun 24, 7:00 a.m.

Is there any way to get the active users which accessed the source control in the last month of RTC Project. Can it be done through the report builder by creating a new report resource. I also want to know to create a custom report resource from scratch. I was also looking in the reportable rest APIs but couldn't find much on SCM side.

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Jun 25, 3:34 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I am quite sure, that we do not have the data available to do anything like this at the moment.

permanent link
Davyd Norris (2.6k217) | answered Jun 25, 7:06 p.m.
Report Builder data sources do not have information on user activity, they only collect information on the data itself, with the user as a secondary piece of metadata. What's more, the data sources only collect data on Work Items and not on any SCM activity.

Your only hope is detailed analysis of the license logs (even beyond what the License Administration and Reporting Tool does). Each time somebody does something that requires a license, one or more lines are written into the log that show the user and the action they did, and their license usage counter is reset.

You would need to analyse the log and pull out the rows that showed any action related to SCM.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.