Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

JazzInterop Package in ClearQuest

Hello everyone.
In order to configure interoperability between Rational Quality Manager and ClearQuest ALM Schema (version 1.0) the ClearQuest JazzInterop Package v1.0 or later is required. The problem is that package doesn't appear in the package list as I right click the schema in ClearQuest Designer and select Install Package. I didn't find it in ClearQuest installation directories and also I cannot find it for download elsewhere.
Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance

0 votes



2 answers

Permanent link
You can get the JazzInterop Packages, 1.0-1.06, by downloading the "ClearQuest Connector", available from the RTC download section:

https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/2.0.0.1?p=allDownloads#standard

Check for "ClearQuest Connector" under the "Standard" section.
When you unzip the files look in "...\jazz\connectors\gateway\cqPackage\JazzInterop"

I belive they are included out of the box in ClearQuest 7.1 though

0 votes


Permanent link
Thank you very much, your post has been very useful since the package is not included out-of-the-box in version 7.1. :)

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: Dec 16 '09, 12:58 p.m.

Question was seen: 11,188 times

Last updated: Dec 16 '09, 12:58 p.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm