It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to set up font style when Importing work items from a CSV file in the web client

jin liu (111) | asked Apr 25, 2:51 a.m.
edited Apr 25, 2:52 a.m.
I'm importing work items from a CSV file in the web client

Help - IBM Rational Software (conti.de)

How can I change the font style in the work item description by edit the csv document?

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Apr 25, 3:44 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

What does font style mean? The CSV file is a text file and does not have anything other than text. 

We do not have access to your internal help pages.

As usual, if you have an example in a work item, use the work item export to see what you get and try to use that.

The summary and the description by default uses the http://www.wikicreole.org/ syntax. You have boldface, italic, links.

If the rich text is enabled for the summary, I do not have experience what happens. I would again suggest to export an example, have a look what you get, try to modify slightly and import and see what you get.

HTML attributes support HTML tags.

permanent link
George Wisniewski (11) | answered Jun 05, 5:09 a.m.
I'm importing work items from a CSV file in the web client

Help - IBM Rational Software (conti.de) slope How can I change the font style in the work item description by edit the csv document?

Hello, I think you should add formatting tags to the text in the description column to change the font style. The specific formatting tags depend on the system or editor you are using to view the work items. Then, you can adjust the font face, size, and other formatting options according to your requirements. Save the changes to the CSV file. Import the modified CSV file into the web client for the work items.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.