It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Creating multiple workitems from requirements

CLM _User (2115) | asked Sep 01 '22, 7:47 a.m.

Hi Team,

For creating multiple plans from requirements, I am referring documentation link https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/elm/6.0?topic=items-creating-work-from-requirements , but in my case only one workitem got created after clicking on Apply to All option and gave me message like 1of 2 workitems created.

Is any permission needed for this or something did I missed here to create bulk workitems. 

please suggest. 

Comments
Ian Barnard commented Sep 01 '22, 12:10 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

What version+ifix are you using - not 6.0? If not, switch to the page appropriate for your version e.g. for 7.0.2  Creating work items from requirements - IBM Documentation

You'll get the same number of work items as requirements in the collection - how many do you have in your collection?

AFAICT in 7.0.2SR1 it works as advertised - just linked a plan to a collection with 12 requirements, and I get 12 new workitems.

CLM _User commented Sep 01 '22, 12:38 p.m.

Thanks @Ian Barnard for quick reply, I checked I tried with the 606 link, have 6 requirements present in plan ->links, which of them I have selected two, but only one WI has created.

I am using version 606 + iFix023

Thanks.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.