It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Method Composer 7.5 Integration

Alexander Schinko (35511812) | asked Dec 04 '09, 5:50 a.m.
Hello,

the last release of the RMC integration is almost one year old:
https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-method-composer/integrations/7.5I20081219-1202

Are there any updates planed?

I get an exeption when I open the default Method Library using RTC 2 and with RMC integration (The same library works in RMC):

org.library.epf.LibraryServiceExeption:
org.library.epf.persitence.LibraryResourceExeption:
java.lang.Exception: Invalid method library file:

Also I get 148 Errors like this:
Can not find the the resource for the element identified by 'uma://_875O8A6hEdqg5YAaNtnnCw#_875O8A6hEdqg5YAaNtnnCw' (plugin.xmi)

or

Can not find the the resource for the element identified by 'uma://_auwdepWJEd258N_QFTQvEw#_l3m7ELC4Edu_K5VwzSuYyA' (model.xmi)

5 answers

permanent link
Adil Chahid (45524118) | answered Feb 18 '10, 10:15 a.m.
Hello All,
can we have more feedback on the Integration of Rational Method Composer 7.5.x and Rational Team Concert 2.0.x ?
Is this supported?
What are the currently available features and what is planned next?
Thanks!

Hello,

https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-method-composer/integrations/7.5I20081219-1202

I get an exeption when I open the default Method Library using RTC 2 and with RMC integration (The same library works in RMC):

Can not find the the resource for the element identified by 'uma://_875O8A6hEdqg5YAaNtnnCw#_875O8A6hEdqg5YAaNtnnCw' (plugin.xmi)

or

Can not find the the resource for the element identified by 'uma://_auwdepWJEd258N_QFTQvEw#_l3m7ELC4Edu_K5VwzSuYyA' (model.xmi)

permanent link
Benny Higdon (1611) | answered Feb 24 '10, 6:11 p.m.
Hello,

or

Hi! I do would be interested in this. I recently upgraded to RTC 2.0.0.2 and now I'm having lots of problems with RMC.

Can anyone give us an update?

Thanks.

Benny L. Higdon

permanent link
Olexij Tkatchenko (6) | answered Mar 12 '10, 7:28 a.m.
I am interested too, what is the current status of RMC-RTC integration? I am evaluating RTC 2.0.0.2.

permanent link
Peter Keeler (3153) | answered Mar 17 '10, 12:49 p.m.
I am interested too, what is the current status of RMC-RTC integration? I am evaluating RTC 2.0.0.2.

I am also interested it would be good to get a response

permanent link
Gary Mullen-Schultz (28725536) | answered Apr 19 '10, 11:03 a.m.
Same here. I have a customer wanting to import EPF. What is the latest on this?

Thanks, Gary

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.