It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[ELM7.0.2] Is it possible to setup 'Baseline set' in DNG?

M M (11) | asked Mar 29 '22, 2:29 a.m.

Hello experts,

I am new to DNG, and want to know if it is possible to define baseline set (which is available in DOORS Classic) in DNG.
I would like to manage modules at some point of time, so I can see how it was before.

Or if there is another way to manage old (baselined) modules, could you tell me how to do so?

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Mar 30 '22, 3:28 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Mar 30 '22, 3:28 a.m.

I would suggest you start here: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/ConfigurationManagementFA

As far as I can tell, if you do not enable configuration management, you have one default component and a stream, representing the current state of the data. You can then modify data create baselines etc. This is very limited probably similar to DOORS Classic. 

Then you have a configuration management capability that you can enable and use. This is a way more comprehensive solution. The link above provides links to articles that you should consider.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.