It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

SCM Command Line Interface

m i (111) | asked Mar 24 '22, 8:08 a.m.
Hi
I would like to try Jazz SCM Command Line Interface, but as I can see it is not included in the standard Rational Jazz Team Server Version: 6.0.6.1 installation.
My question Is it, free of cost or does it require a License?.
And last, any risk for that installing SCM have an negativ affect on our existing installed RTC .

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Mar 24 '22, 8:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

There are multiple options to download and install the SCM command line here https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/6.0.6.1?p=allDownloads

You can install it separate from any server or other client. 

There is no license needed to install the SCM command Line, but you have to provide a user login with a license on the repository you work against.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Mar 24 '22, 8:48 a.m.

m i commented Mar 24 '22, 8:52 a.m.
Hi
Thanks for the answer.
So SCM Command Line Interface is a independent program.

m i commented Mar 24 '22, 9:35 a.m. | edited Mar 24 '22, 9:40 a.m.
Hi Ralph
Downloaded Interim fix CLM_6061_iFix024.zip
and checked the file content, could not find anything related to SCM Command Line Interface.

Ralph Schoon commented Mar 24 '22, 9:48 a.m.

Why would the iFIX be the SCM Command Line?

It is not trivial.... Open https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/6.0.6.1?p=allDownloads  with a browser . Type CTRL+F to open the browser search. Type SCM Tools navigate down to the first hit and download the zip file for your clients architecture.

m i commented Mar 24 '22, 10:49 a.m.

Thanks, I found it.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.