It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JRS Data Warehouse limitation

KT PD (597) | asked Sep 21 '21, 6:58 a.m.

Hi Team,

I am working on JRS version 6.0.6. with data warehouse report type. I am creating one report where entries from multiple DNG projects are expected. I am not filtering any project area in Limit the scope section, but when I created and run the report it didn't get any data. So, is there any limitation in data warehouse type for cross project linking? Please guide.
Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Sep 21 '21, 7:52 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

One possible reason: if you have enabled configuration management in DNG then you need to use LQE as your data source, not the data warehouse.

Comments
KT PD commented Sep 21 '21, 8:18 a.m.

Thanks for the reply, but in the organization due to some reasons we are not able to enable configuration management. So, is there any possible way to do the same?

Please guide 

Daniel Moul commented Sep 21 '21, 8:26 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't recommend enabling configuration management unless you have a business reason to do, since it adds a bunch of complexity for your users.

I think you will need to open a support case, since this is probably due to something unique in your CLM deployment.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.