It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 6.0.5 Error on Value Sets

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked May 26 '20, 5:27 p.m.

Hello, I have value set where I have as a source an enumeration and depending of the selections of the first option of the source attribute, the dependent enumeration loads just the options checked, but suddenly I started get this error and the dependency not longer work. I can't determinate what was the change that is making crashing it. 

this is the error:

!ENTRY com.ibm.team.workitem.common 4 0 2020-05-26 14:05:15.193
!MESSAGE Error invoking value set provider 'Sub_CP' associated with the attribute '<missing argument>' in the project area with id '<missing argument>'. You can link to the project area definition using a URL similar to https://thehostname:9443/jazz/process/project-areas/<missing argument>, where the host name, port and jazz context are configured for your installation. Contact your project area administrator for assistance.
!STACK 0
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The filter attribute or a dependency has to be configured for the FilteringValueSetProvider (Work Item -1, Attribute 'CR_CP')
at com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.attributeValueProviders.FilteringValueSetProvider.getValueSet(FilteringValueSetProvider.java:87)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.attributeValueProviders.AttributeValueProviderRegistry$SafeValueSetProvider2.getValueSet(AttributeValueProviderRegistry.java:83)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.AttributeImpl.getValueSet(AttributeImpl.java:1001)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor160.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:56)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:620)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.util.ItemStore$ItemInvocationHandler.invoke(ItemStore.java:597)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy45.getValueSet(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.EnumerationValueSetProvider.getValueSet(EnumerationValueSetProvider.java:41)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.ide.ui.internal.editor.DecoratedComboUpdaterJob.getValueSet(DecoratedComboUpdaterJob.java:45)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.ide.ui.internal.editor.AbstractComboUpdaterJob.runInBackground(AbstractComboUpdaterJob.java:54)
at com.ibm.team.workitem.ide.ui.internal.editor.presentations.EnumerationAttributePart$5.runInBackground(EnumerationAttributePart.java:265)
at com.ibm.team.jface.internal.util.UIUpdateManager$BackgroundJob.runProtected(UIUpdateManager.java:58)
at com.ibm.team.foundation.client.util.FoundationJob.run(FoundationJob.java:68)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)

and in the web here is the error:
Uncaught Error: com.ibm.team.repository.web.transport.ServiceRequest(): invalid requestParameters parameter: [object Object]
    at Function.com.ibm.team.repository.web.transport.ServiceRequest._validateInput (?include=K~&etag=0gWvap3Ipe_en_US&_proxyURL=%2Fccm&ss=RMAtw&locale=en-us:22272)
    at Object.constructor (?include=K~&etag=0gWvap3Ipe_en_US&_proxyURL=%2Fccm&ss=RMAtw&locale=en-us:22198)
    at new <anonymous> (?include=K~&etag=0gWvap3Ipe_en_US&_proxyURL=%2Fccm&ss=RMAtw&locale=en-us:1094)
    at Object._invokeWorkItemService (?exclude=I~K~L~M~N~O~P~Q~R~S~T~U~V&include=com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewlets.web.ui.internal.BookmarksViewlet~com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewlets.web.ui.internal.ConnectionStatusViewlet~com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewlets.web.ui.internal.DescriptionViewlet~com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewlets.web.ui.internal.FeedViewlet~com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewlets.web.ui.internal.ServerStatusViewlet~com.ibm.team.workitem.viewlets.web.ui.internal.StatisticsViewlet~com.ibm.team.workitem.viewlets.web.ui.internal.WorkItemsViewlet~com.ibm.team.workitem.viewlets.web.ui.internal.activities.WorkItemActivitiesViewlet~com.ibm.ut.tips.viewlet.web.ui.internal.UTTipsViewlet&ss=RMAtw&_proxyURL=%2Fccm&locale=en-us:13295)
    at Object.getAllValues (?exclude=I~K~L~M~N~O~P~Q~R~S~T~U~V&include=com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewlets.web.ui.internal.BookmarksViewlet~com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewlets.web.ui.internal.ConnectionStatusViewlet~com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewlets.web.ui.internal.DescriptionViewlet~com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewlets.web.ui.internal.FeedViewlet~com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewlets.web.ui.internal.ServerStatusViewlet~com.ibm.team.workitem.viewlets.web.ui.internal.StatisticsViewlet~com.ibm.team.workitem.viewlets.web.ui.internal.WorkItemsViewlet~com.ibm.team.workitem.viewlets.web.ui.internal.activities.WorkItemActivitiesViewlet~com.ibm.ut.tips.viewlet.web.ui.internal.UTTipsViewlet&ss=RMAtw&_proxyURL=%2Fccm&locale=en-us:13433)
    at Object.getAllValues (?exclude=I~K~L~M~N~O~P~Q~R~S~T~U~V~W~X~Y~Z~a~b~c~d~e~f~g~h~y&include=com.ibm.team.workitem.web.ui.internal.page.WorkItemPageView&ss=RMAtw&_proxyURL=%2Fccm&locale=en-us:23770)
    at Object._processBatchedCall (?exclude=I~K~L~M~N~O~P~Q~R~S~T~U~V~W~X~Y~Z~a~b~c~d~e~f~g~h~y&include=com.ibm.team.workitem.web.ui.internal.page.WorkItemPageView&ss=RMAtw&_proxyURL=%2Fccm&locale=en-us:26093)
    at Object.<anonymous> (?exclude=I~K~L~M~N~O~P~Q~R~S~T~U~V~W~X~Y~Z~a~b~c~d~e~f~g~h~y&include=com.ibm.team.workitem.web.ui.internal.page.WorkItemPageView&ss=RMAtw&_proxyURL=%2Fccm&locale=en-us:26040)
    at ?include=K~&etag=0gWvap3Ipe_en_US&_proxyURL=%2Fccm&ss=RMAtw&locale=en-us:450

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.