It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Attempt to create a repository workspace in EWM 7.0.2 is throwing license error

Raghu NS (112) | asked Sep 09 '21, 3:00 a.m.
edited Sep 09 '21, 3:12 a.m.
I have installed ELM 7.0.2 and working with EWM 7.0.2. While attempting to create a repository workpace in EWM 7.0.2, getting the below error:
Unable to obtain license to create a repository workspace: An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400.  Message: CRJAZ0977I The "com.ibm.team.jazz.foundation.enterprise-v3" server license policy does not allow the "com.ibm.rmm.scm.server.createPersonalWorkspace" operation.."
Active licenses include ELM Base Contributor, EWM Contributor, EWM Developer for IBM Enterprise Platforms.
The user performing the operation has been assigned with all the above licenses.
User has also been assigned "Product Owner" role.
Product Owner Role has every permission available.
I referred to https://jazz.net/forum/answer_link/270304/, which has similar issue in a different application, but it did not help. 
What am I missing here. Any other license or permission missed ?

Comments
Shashikant Padur commented Sep 09 '21, 3:59 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I think it needs EWM Developer license which is different than EWM Developer for IBM Enterprise Platforms.

Raghu NS commented Sep 09 '21, 4:48 a.m.

Tried assigning EWM Developer and EWM Developer for IBM Enterprise Platforms. No luck.

Shashikant Padur commented Sep 14 '21, 7:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I see the rmm name space in the error message. Maybe there is a RMM specific license that you need to assign?

One answer

permanent link
Raghu NS (112) | answered Sep 27 '21, 3:16 a.m.
edited Sep 27 '21, 3:17 a.m.

@spadur, you are right about additional licenses. But the clue for which ones was derived from a similar error I encountered in CLM 6061 server:

CRJAZ1848E To perform the com.ibm.rss.saveType operation, ensure the following licenses are installed on the server: Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management: Practitioner, Rational DOORS Next Generation.Analyst
Assignment of the above mentioned licenses in ELM 702 setup solved the issues for me. Perhaps the error in ELM 702 should be more specific like the one seen in CLM 6.0.6.1 ?

Thanks for your response!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.