It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Views datasource no longer accessible post ELM upgrade with RPE (Form auth error) nor from browser

Shannon Struttmann (13311) | asked Jun 22 '23, 10:05 a.m.
edited Jun 22 '23, 11:29 a.m.

My company just upgraded to ELM and now I am having issues running reports from RPE using the views datasource. I get the following in my console logs:

CRRPE1064I Starting run...
CRRPE1064I Processing document template 1 of 1.
CRRPE1064I Error in engine
Reponse message: Bad Request: <rdf:RDF
    xmlns:jfs="htt
Reponse code: 400
CRRPE1064I Aborting engine execution...

Additionally, if I attempt to go to the views datasource in a browser, it no longer pulls up the xml, I similarly get this error

Error 400: Bad Request

Unable to make a handle from https://server/rm/resources/URI

When a template is uploaded to the server, they run just fine, but I cannot seem to access the datasource 'externally'.

Any advice on how I can fix this issue?

Comments
Fariz Saracevic commented Jun 22 '23, 10:50 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Shannon,

Have you also upgraded PUB (formerly RPE)?

The best would be to open an IBM support ticket to investigate your issue. 

Shannon Struttmann commented Jun 22 '23, 11:32 a.m.

Fariz,

I'm hoping to upgrade PUB asap but have not been able to get my IT department's time yet. I do hope this will solve my problem, but I doubt it since I am unable to even see the XML data in a browser using the views datasource.

We do have a ticket open, but it's been weeks with no answers, so I was hoping someone on here had seen the problem before.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.