It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Foundation server download contains expired trial license

James D'Anjou (2011511) | asked Nov 24 '09, 7:51 p.m.
Today I downloaded the the current Foundation server from the Jazz Foundation downloads page (Foundation-Server-I20090913-1857-Win32.zip) and the server trial license is expired. No user licenses can be assigned. On the server status page the following is reported:

Server License Status Expired Trial - Expired On November 11, 2009 (14 days ago)

The repositoryDB.zip file when unzipped yields the same results.

Jim D'Anjou

2 answers

permanent link
Manuel Woelker (6) | answered Dec 04 '09, 7:02 a.m.
Same issue on linux x86.

permanent link
James Stuckey (63634) | answered Dec 08 '09, 7:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Jim,

Currently, the Jazz Foundation server keys are configured to expire 60 days from release (or projected release) date. Given that it is provided as an early access offering the expectation is that consumers will track milestones aggressively. There should always be a current milestone available with an unexpired key.

The release you reference is 1.0.0.1. There are both 1.0.0.2 and 2.0 milestones available from the downloads page with unexpired keys. I've created a work item to get this information surfaced on the downloads page.

-James
Jazz Foundation

Comments
Shoove Van commented Jul 08 '12, 9:21 p.m.

Thanks!!!!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.